A sponsored webinar is the next best thing to being face-to-face with your best prospects
Lead generation has never been more effective than with Concrete Decor magazine's powerful webinar service. Offering hosted 30 to 60 minute webinars on sponsor-supplied topics, your scheduled webinar can start generating leads months ahead of your presentation. Webinars are a great way to:
- Showcase your company’s expertise by sharing valuable knowledge
- Distinguish your company from the competition
- Nurture prospects toward sales readiness
- Generate new leads
Webinars are promoted in Concrete Decor magazine, online at www.ConcreteDecor.net, our popular e-newsletters and social platforms. Sponsored webinars engage with and drive targeted audiences your way. Schedule an upcoming webinar with Concrete Decor and start generating leads today. Combine a webinar with your content marketing strategy to establish thought leadership, brand engagement and sales.
Contact your Account Manager at (877) 935-8906 for more details and pricing.
Two Webinar Options Available-
Our sponsor-supplied webcast is Powerpoint based with verbal commentary and presentation content provided solely by the sponsoring company and moderated by a Concrete Decor editor.
1/3 page ad in Concrete Decor and a 250x200 ad that runs 2 months on concretedecor.net, e-Newsletter and concretedecorshow.net. Sponsor supplies creative.
Webinar will be promoted using 4-6 email blasts (announcing, save the date, attendance confirmation and reminders) to our house lists and posts on Facebook, blogs and Twitter.
Concrete Decor will promote sponsored webinars in house ads in the magazine.
Sponsors receive all leads for 1 year from their webinar, which will be posted on concretedecor.net
Concrete Decor will help promoted your webcast with a two-month promotion campaign. This event does not include the use of Concrete Decor’s webinar platform - the sponsor will be responsible for originating the webinar. Registration and lead capture are the responsibility of the sponsoring company.
- 1/3 page ad in Concrete Decor and a 250x200 ad that runs 2 months on concretedecor.net, e-Newsletter and concretedecorshow.net. Sponsor supplies creative.
- Webinar will be promoted using 4-6 email blasts (announcing, save the date, attendance confirmation and reminders) to our house lists.
- Concrete Decor will highlight company-hosted webinar in house ads in the magazine
Educate and Engage the Decorative Contractor
Generate Leads with a Sponsored Decorative Concrete Webinar
With new Topic sections at www.ConcreteDecor.net providing focused content to online audiences, your webinar gets immediate attention. These convenient online events are presented by key industry artisans and expert manufacturers speaking on various hot topics in the concrete industry. You can be the exclusive sponsor of one or more of these events — engage with our audience and play a key role in the webinar event.
Concrete Decor will handle all the event management, delivery (using webinar service provider), moderating and promotion. Sponsoring clients work with us on promotional creative content, primarily to ensure branding consistency, and participate in the event as the exclusive sponsor and topic contributor.
How the Program Works:
- Sponsoring company delivers a 45-minute, unbiased presentation to help Concrete Decor readers understand a given topic.
- A registration form captures viewer data, including contact name, company name, title, email, country and postal code (custom questions also may be added).
- The sponsor logo is included on the registration form, confirmation emails and promotional materials.
- Your webinar is promoted across our platforms: www.ConcreteDecor.net, e-newsletter, email and social media.
- Concrete Decor will promote the webinar program and highlight sponsors in host ads throughout the year.
- Sponsor will also promote attendance through standalone ad that is supported by an existing media program.